Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Re: AC2 Server coming down for a bit

Would rather them concentrate on diagnosing and fixing the problems rather than replying to forum post after forum post.
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...." -Bullet Tooth-Tony

S H E L D O R - 54 Mentalist
    Creeping Death - 54 Missile/Ele
    Boris The Blade - 53 Tactician
    Rellik - 53 Clawbearer
    Psychosys - 51 Invoker
    Kayla - 51 Sorceror
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Formerly Boris The Blade - 66 Zerker/Juggie/Tactician from Solclaims Chosen AC2, Solclaim/Frostfell

Turbine rules!

While the server crashes have been frustrating, I can't say enough how happy I have been to be able to play this lost gem of a game the last couple weeks!

I played during the innitial launch, and then took a break when my main character was approaching the then hard cap of level 50. When I came back to the game a few months before the expansion pack, I was thrilled to find an amazingly polished game. Problem classes/skills were re-balanced, the revamped crafting sytem was AMAZING... and oh, the wonderful Hero system... If only they could have launched with something closer to that later incarnation of the game.

There is much leaked drama of how the initial launch was rushed by Microsoft, but we now get our wildest dreams fulfilled. This amazing game, in it's full polished form relaunched! I am super excited, and hopeful that they will fix the stability issues quickly. I love every minute I am able to play the beta, and am optimistic that things will only get better from here.
    AC1: Leafcull - Monarch: Scarey Mary
    --------------------------------
    Brokin - lv275 DualWield(UA)/Life -- GO WOLVERINE!!
    Des Demona - lv264 Heavy-Dagger/AssessC + XBow
    Vexi - lv268 Defensive Finesse Swordie
    Kasta - lv275 BattleMage + MeleeD
    Nayla - lv267 Archer/Life

AC2:
    --------------------------------
    Fragma - lv42 Tumerok Spear/Healer
    Dezz - lv42 Human Defender
    Nayla - lv38 Human Ranger
    Glyph - lv38 Lugian Sage

Great stuff! Hope it's not a train-wreck
    -Chaulsin Ordura 3x meleechanter- Used to be Erick in Dutch-Inc at EU-Dawnsong.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisTheBlade View Post
    Would rather them concentrate on diagnosing and fixing the problems rather than replying to forum post after forum post.
    Yeah, I'm sure the 30 seconds it takes (if that) to give a small reply about pertinent information occasionally is such a huge crux on the developmental progress of the game. C'mon.

Thanks for the update Sev - keep us posted .

Quote Originally Posted by Seillan View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure the 30 seconds it takes (if that) to give a small reply about pertinent information occasionally is such a huge crux on the developmental progress of the game. C'mon.

Thanks for the update Sev - keep us posted .
    Yes and I'm sure they speed read every post before it too to keep it under that 30 sec's....
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...." -Bullet Tooth-Tony

S H E L D O R - 54 Mentalist
    Creeping Death - 54 Missile/Ele
    Boris The Blade - 53 Tactician
    Rellik - 53 Clawbearer
    Psychosys - 51 Invoker
    Kayla - 51 Sorceror
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Formerly Boris The Blade - 66 Zerker/Juggie/Tactician from Solclaims Chosen AC2, Solclaim/Frostfell

and.....we're back in business!
    Diggy - Lug - Tact
    Forgotten Tiger - Lug - Sage
    White Tiger - Tum - ?
    Regit - Emp - ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xevious2001 View Post
    An AC2 server was brought up in a beta state and provided to current AC1 subscribers free of charge.

If you decided to subscribe to AC1 to get access to the beta AC2 server (as I did) you are paying for an AC1 subscription. The fact that you chose not to play AC1 and only play AC2 does not change the fact that you are actually paying for AC1 access.

Turbine could take down the AC2 server forever (please dont!!!) and they would be under no legal or moral obligation to refund the money you have spent for your AC1 subscription.

Sorry if you were only joking...but I have seen this statement multiple times over the last week or so....
    That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Imo, you couldn't be more wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9d9ii View Post
    That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Imo, you couldn't be more wrong.
    Sorry but nothing that he said was opinion. Semantics maybe, but not opinion.

Registered User BuckofFrostFell's Avatar

Talking Re: AC2 Server coming down for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Brokin View Post
    Turbine rules!

While the server crashes have been frustrating, I can't say enough how happy I have been to be able to play this lost gem of a game the last couple weeks!

I played during the innitial launch, and then took a break when my main character was approaching the then hard cap of level 50. When I came back to the game a few months before the expansion pack, I was thrilled to find an amazingly polished game. Problem classes/skills were re-balanced, the revamped crafting sytem was AMAZING... and oh, the wonderful Hero system... If only they could have launched with something closer to that later incarnation of the game.

There is much leaked drama of how the initial launch was rushed by Microsoft, but we now get our wildest dreams fulfilled. This amazing game, in it's full polished form relaunched! I am super excited, and hopeful that they will fix the stability issues quickly. I love every minute I am able to play the beta, and am optimistic that things will only get better from here.
    well said and I agree. I was in the first beta 0_0 and I have even more patience since we get to try beta 2.0. -waiting for the Turbine Fellowship Quest advancement on a holiday is nothing lol

/crosses fingers

Still working on it. We will have down the servers for more time as we do more diagnostics.

Sev~

Thx Sev, appreciate the notification. just hope you guys get it fixed so we can all enjoy AC2 without the constant crashing.

Good !

Thank you .

I feel like if i had a dÚjÓ vu

Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    Still working on it. We will have down the servers for more time as we do more diagnostics.

Sev~
    Man I wish I lived near Boston. I would hand carry some pizzas and beer over to you and your team for being so dedicated.
    The Awakening
    Malevictus (84), Empyrean templar
    Dai Xing (75), Human sorceror
    Lameroux (71), Tummie invoker
    Barlun (64), Lugian sage
    Healme (64), Drudge
    Swiffy (62), Tummie claw-bearer

Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    Sev~

Thank you guys. I know a company which even stole vermins and orthoi in their last
    expansion and doesnt give such nice updates.

Faith

I'm 50 minutes from Boston! I hate the drive there though! 18$ worth of toll booths and crazy bad drivers.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast