Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User Taomagicdragon_SC's Avatar

Re: New Quests (SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Shen-Mara View Post
    If you say so.
    I support being jaded as much as the next person, but there is a new title this month and, as NoWorries posted, a lot more from last patch and the health buff, which conflicts with your implications.

Now to solve the mystery of that last patch.
    First member of the Whispering Blade
    First member of the Celestial Hand
    First Ally of the Gold Primus
    Freer of Asheron and Leader of the movements that crushed Aerbax and restored Atamarr
    Sentinel of the Order of Perfect Light
    Taomagicdragon - 275 Lightbringer
    Ly'nette - 275 Auberean's Sentinel
    Shadow-light dragon - 226 Knight of the Golden Flame
    My Wiki Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Taomagicdragon_SC View Post
    I support being jaded as much as the next person, but there is a new title this month and, as NoWorries posted, a lot more from last patch and the health buff, which conflicts with your implications.

Now to solve the mystery of that last patch.
    Actually my comment at you was more along the lines of 'thanks for bothering to say HOW I'm wrong'.

Vigor of House Mhoire is a temporary +20 health buff if I read it right? While I concede 'That's a new thing', it isn't an interesting one (to me). Tell me if I'm wrong on what it does; information is pretty scarce.
    Shen-Mara: 275 Life/Melee Archer with 340 Titles.
    Shen-Xiang: 275 Unarmed/Heavy/Dual Warrior
    Dark Serena: 275 Void/Melee Mage
    Senshi Shuzaya: 275 Life/Melee Heavy Sword
    Mara bint Ferah: 275 Shadow Reckless Archer
    Shoalin: 275 Melee 2H
    Sailor Jupiter: 275 Grief Finesse Spear

Leafcull server forever.

Registered User Taomagicdragon_SC's Avatar

Any increase on health is usually something that catches the eye and is worth pursuing, in my opinion.
    First member of the Whispering Blade
    First member of the Celestial Hand
    First Ally of the Gold Primus
    Freer of Asheron and Leader of the movements that crushed Aerbax and restored Atamarr
    Sentinel of the Order of Perfect Light
    Taomagicdragon - 275 Lightbringer
    Ly'nette - 275 Auberean's Sentinel
    Shadow-light dragon - 226 Knight of the Golden Flame
    My Wiki Guides

Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries View Post
    Also the titles and special health buff added last patch.
    If the health buff is simply an omnipresent health buff layered on top of everything else we've got, you do realize that'll essentially be more melee love in PvP, right?
    Ingame on Darktide as "An Explorer".

"I don't think it's a good idea to expose unsuspecting prisoners to Darktide's general chat." ~Severlin

Quote Originally Posted by MachineOfMt View Post

I'm all for figuring stuff out, but there should be a little bit of clues...such as the soldier in GY indicating we are on the right track by giving them to him (keep bringing them to me, need more hearts, etc.)....or if he's not, he shouldn't take them like every other NPC or maybe even say you should try some other NPC. Just my 2 pyreals...

One other thing...we've run all these quite a few times and handed in hearts to that npc (since he was the only one who at least took them)...if it is a collection quest and he is the guy...I hope you all realize we don't have the server populations we once did and that it takes a while to kill each Geraine and scale the collection accordingly! I mean even 100 hearts total would be a pretty big thing these days imo. Just FYI!
    +1 i have handed in 1 each of the hearts and 10 of the acid ones to see if the message changes and nadda. with atamar when we were building him he at least said bring me more or something like that so you knew you were on the right track.
    Proud Monarch to the Dragon Moon Clan of Frostfell
    If you aint dying, you aint tryin.
    ~*~ Do not meddle in the affairs of a Dragon for you are crunchy and taste good with wine! ~*~
    WWW.GOTLIFESTONE.COM

Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries View Post
    Also the titles and special health buff added last patch.
    how about a hint, either point us in the direction we need to be going, or possibly what we have overlooked/missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Televangelist View Post
    If the health buff is simply an omnipresent health buff layered on top of everything else we've got, you do realize that'll essentially be more melee love in PvP, right?
    im guessing its your belife that this spell somhow wont work on archers, or mages.... sheesh...

10 Acid ones ? I find acid geraine really annoying, I'm currently working on Fire and Ice.
    French Duo of Utter Destruction and member of RoG

- Page for European players

Titles : 415

Quote Originally Posted by Verb View Post
    im guessing its your belife that this spell somhow wont work on archers, or mages.... sheesh...
    No, it's about how health affects each character's PK survivability. In a mage vs melee fight, if both characters get +20 health, the melee benefits disproportionately.

I can show you with burning coals or wedding cake on DT if you have a char to test with.
    Ingame on Darktide as "An Explorer".

"I don't think it's a good idea to expose unsuspecting prisoners to Darktide's general chat." ~Severlin

Quote Originally Posted by Televangelist View Post
    No, it's about how health affects each character's PK survivability. In a mage vs melee fight, if both characters get +20 health, the melee benefits disproportionately.

I can show you with burning coals or wedding cake on DT if you have a char to test with.
    unfortunatly the only PK ready character I have on this newer account that is PK ready is on FF. my main question with your statment is this; whats wrong with everyone getting to eat from the same cake? a plus in health is benificial for any char's ability to survive a fight.

wow really bad grammer on my part... sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by The-X-Flo View Post
    10 Acid ones ? I find acid geraine really annoying, I'm currently working on Fire and Ice.
    i find them all really annoying imo. but yeah the acid one i have turned in 10
    Proud Monarch to the Dragon Moon Clan of Frostfell
    If you aint dying, you aint tryin.
    ~*~ Do not meddle in the affairs of a Dragon for you are crunchy and taste good with wine! ~*~
    WWW.GOTLIFESTONE.COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2