Returning player need help with ac multi client please.

Hello guys, I have been away for about 3yrs or so. I was going to return last year but my Grandparents both died during the same week so I just kinda drifted away from everything until now. I am on a free trial account now because when I quit a few years ago I had lost my laptop at an airport and found out several months later someone had played my AC account or accounts because I got an email message for forum activity, the guy actually had no idea how to play AC and was asking for help on my account in the forums and I was a veteran player so I had veteran threads and discussions and people pointed that out to the guy. Needless to say I did not get my accounts back yet, still trying get everything operational first with these 2 trial accounts and see if I like the new changes.

Sorry for the long intro and stuff but my issue is with this new AC Multi Client program. AC Dual Client wont work for me with kaspersky so I had to try ac multi client. I run it set my copy to a new folder in settings and then try log 2nd account in and get the error about can't run 2 accounts from same folder or whatever.

What am I doing wrong? Everything is installed to c:Games (x86) and c:Games. Main is on c:Games (x86) and copy folder is set in c:Games.

Reason I need it to work is if I get all my accounts back then it would be like 6 or so accounts I will be running like old times with AC Dual Client. Thanks for any help my fellow AC friends.

Re: Returning player need help with ac multi client please.

Welcome back!!

This is not the place to ask for "Third Party Help." The best place to ask for Decal, Dual Client help is on ACVault's Utilities Forum found here:

http://acvault.ign.com/

Now, with that said, be sure to follow these instructions when installing AC and Decal on a Windows 7 machine:

http://ac.wikkii.net/wiki/Installing_Decal_on_Windows_7

Good luck!
    Logan Conrad -MT- 232nd Level Combat Archer
    Kal'Aaron -MT- 211th Level Deadeye
    Margrin -MT- 169th Level Combat Archer
    Shadow of Logan -MT- 180th Level Combat Archer
    The Nameless Ones
    Villas of Bows
    Worth
    AC Community Wiki => AC's Best Resource!
    Decal & Plugin Support

Okay thank you Logan, I will try there, thank you.

You cant just allow ACDual Client in kapersky? Other than weird error messages it just works

Also - I'm sure you already know this - but almost any of these old programs have to "Run as Administrator" to work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by p38fln View Post
    You cant just allow ACDual Client in kapersky? Other than weird error messages it just works

Also - I'm sure you already know this - but almost any of these old programs have to "Run as Administrator" to work properly.
    Nope I got Kaspersky 2012 and I try to do that and it still ends up saying it's a virus HEURESTIC or something but we know it isn't, just a false positive. I use to have Kaspersky 2009-2010 and it never did that to it before. I can disable it and get it to download and install fine then I enable kaspersky and it disables it.

I visited the link above Logan said to go for help but my old account there no longer in service for the email I use to have for it. So I tried make new account but it's not working for me to ask help there on this AC multi client.

Guess I will reinstall everything again. Decal works perfectly no other issues other than this not allowing me to dual log.