ISO: max damage hiltable swords.

I have come to the conclusion that I need to test the effectivness of these swords on my own so I am looking to aquire any and all hiltable swords I can get my hands on. I have made a couple threads here in the forum on these swords and have read a few others on the subject but my curiosity wont be quenched unless I see for myself. Many years ago when bandit weapons first came out I was very proud of my set of hilted swords, now that im back i'd like to make another set. As long as they havent become useless.

Registered User beefysmokecheesy's Avatar

Re: ISO: max damage hiltable swords.

I took pride in achieving my first set of bandit youji's.

That was long ago though. I haven't heard anyone make a peep about bandit weapons save the few threads on this board. Seems like if you want bandit action, go 2h.

I'm interested in your results as well. I honestly have not bothered looking out for hiltable weapons unfortunately, and maybe I am missing out. I just assumed it was old school and forgotten about.

Is it true that there is a 27 timer on getting s sword hilted? Cause it would take 6 months to complete a set, maybe for that Dev for a day thing Sev could make these swords relivant again. Say maybe make them sword req 420 only boost the base max stats to say 15-30 or 16-30 and do away with all the 4-8, 5-10 junk ones. Make them what they once were, a top end weapon you took pride in building and owning. besides it would give me somthing to do the next year.

I am re-posting my request for these hard to find items because this is the last chance for me to make some. ive made myself a full set of 10x tinked rended ones and a couple CB ones for PK. but I want to make upgrades and finish up my PK set. if anyone on FF has any that are at least 13-24( mods and spells not as important ) that they will sell me please let me know! ive been working my butt off for more than a year to find them and now the end fir making them draws near!

Quote Originally Posted by Verb View Post
    I am re-posting my request for these hard to find items because this is the last chance for me to make some. ive made myself a full set of 10x tinked rended ones and a couple CB ones for PK. but I want to make upgrades and finish up my PK set. if anyone on FF has any that are at least 13-24( mods and spells not as important ) that they will sell me please let me know! ive been working my butt off for more than a year to find them and now the end fir making them draws near!
    I'd hold off for Feb to make any decisions on your hilts. These could play a factor in the new skill system if I am to assume correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckyTheQuack View Post
    I'd hold off for Feb to make any decisions on your hilts. These could play a factor in the new skill system if I am to assume correctly.
    Sev already stated that Banit Swords made before the patch will transfer to heavy while ones after will get transfered into one of the other skill, I belive finesse. I made very sure of this before I started buying all the swords, FP, rares, and high quality salvage I used to make them lol. belive me I spent thousands of MMDs making these and I would have never started this big of an endevour without the Dev's assurance.