Turbine Customer Support Victorie's Avatar

How to add another Turbine game to your Account

Please note that you can only have 1 AC subscription per Account (username). However, you can have multiples of other Turbine games, and multiple Turbine games associated with a single Account/username.

Adding DDO or LOTRO to an Existing Turbine Account
    If you would like to add a subscription to an existing Turbine account, please contact the Account Management department via phone or web form and they will be happy to assist. Information for both contact options is in my signature. We do apologize, but we don't currently have an automated option to do this on the website.

You can call or email. Information for both is in my signature.
    Email turn around for assistance with this is expedited (generally within 1 business day), as long as you contact the Account Management department by submitting a ticket from this page and in the "Type of Issue" drop down menu select: "New Free Account Key Request"

Be sure you're submitting the request on the support page for the game you want. If you want a LOTRO key, submit a LOTRO request page. For a DDO key, submit a DDO request.
    Last edited by Carpe_Noctem; 04-30-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    AC Knowledge Base / Account Support / Tech Support / Game Download / Forum Support / In-Game Support / Paid Services
    ... can now be found HERE: http://www.turbine.com/support
    Click the "Support Center" tab, then "Submit a Ticket"

Account Management Phone: 855-WBGAMES or (781) 407-4020
    Sunday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern

Re: Authentication Failed. Please try again (later).

Why do you guys have so much trouble with new subscription on a Turbine account when the account has other turbine subscriptions? That can not be good for business. I tried to add AC to my normal Turbine account, and that failed, and of course now I have a new turbine account. That is three, because I experienced the same thing with DDO.

How is it a 14 day trial, when you spend half of it trying to log in? The thread was started in 22 Jun 2009, think about it, it has been over a year and a half, and the same issue exist.

Turbine Customer Support Victorie's Avatar

Re: How to add another Turbine game to your Account

Hey CrazyIvan,

I've moved your post since it wasn't related to the thread it was in... and it is related to this one.

We're aware that you can't add a new subscription or game to an existing Turbine account through the websites, which is why we have the directions in this sticky.

Please do note that you can only have one AC subscription per Turbine username.

If you didn't get to take advantage of all of your free trial time, please feel free to contact our Account Management department.

Victorie
    AC Knowledge Base / Account Support / Tech Support / Game Download / Forum Support / In-Game Support / Paid Services
    ... can now be found HERE: http://www.turbine.com/support
    Click the "Support Center" tab, then "Submit a Ticket"

Account Management Phone: 855-WBGAMES or (781) 407-4020
    Sunday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern