Red face Returning player... looking for Patron to befriend..

Hey, I see a few of these types of messages but they are a tad outdated. I am returning after an extended break and I am looking to start leveling and looks like I have a lot of learning to do.

Currently, I have a lvl 70 war toon and a lvl 20 bow toon I am looking to level. I do have higher level toons but I have forgotten the log ins for my other accounts. I am not expecting or looking for someone to load me down with gear, I am very resourceful and can obtain these on my own.

I am looking for an active player to show me some of these new things (I can be a shadow?!) and answer my noob questions. If you don't have the time to hang out with another player or pass off advice, I am not the vassel for you.

Drop me a message on here or look me up in game as Polkin the Blue or Polkiric. C ya around!

Re: Returning player... looking for Patron to befriend..

I am actual surprised at the lack of response. In all the years I have played AC, find like minded players was a lot easier then anything. Did all of you leave? Is there a better venue to try and reach people?

Re: Returning player... looking for Patron to befriend..

That's really surprising - I figured someone would have helped you out already as well. I'd say post on the New Player forum. That one generally gets more action than the server forums. Also, while General Chat is not always the best gauge of character, you can always ask there for assistance.
    ---
    Django: Oh, I'm an Ursuin and I'm dieing, the horror... the horror... it's all getting dark now. I can feel my life drianing out through my paws...

Geneva: Oh I forgpt to mention, after the event, we are all going to hold hands, sing KumBaYah, hug a few trees and then all us o.Os are going to GB2FF.