Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Re: Monday, March 30 Datacenter Move

Quote Originally Posted by shidenkai View Post
    Well, that's assuming they went with a quality colo provider, and not like, Jim Bob's House of Servers or something. There are plenty of places that would more easily be categorized as data closets as opposed to data centers. heh
    So is that a maybe on the sharks with laserbeams? =D
    Sinister Darkheart FF 275 Archer/Necro.. Sinister Addiction FF 275 Melee D and Summoning War Magic.. Sinister Nightmares HG 275 Summoning melee d mage .. Sinister Darkheart (hg) 260 archer.. Officer in Takada of FF.. Member of Immortals of HG.. Best Shadow in AC.

Being critical about Turbine's success record on fixing stuff is not really gonna help get this done any faster. Flame the hell out of me if you want, but can you at least be somewhat supportive?

The idea of if you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut still works folks.

Turbine's working on it. Wait. It probably would be very easy for them (Turbine) to just say screw it.

My 2 pyreals.

While i agree with what your saying, how often can u just sit at work and say screw it , life is full of deadlines and impatient people yelling at you what it comes down to it the only thing that matters is if there is sharks with freaking laserbeams on there head to protect the new datacenter!

my tree fiddy pyreals
    Last edited by gmoney77; 03-30-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Mr. P is not pleased
    Sinister Darkheart FF 275 Archer/Necro.. Sinister Addiction FF 275 Melee D and Summoning War Magic.. Sinister Nightmares HG 275 Summoning melee d mage .. Sinister Darkheart (hg) 260 archer.. Officer in Takada of FF.. Member of Immortals of HG.. Best Shadow in AC.

im sorry i cant be supportive anymore turbine is going have to show me something. after 7 yrs of crap support turbine has lost my support.this is the only company that makes funcom support look good

Red face Re: Monday, March 30 Datacenter Move

I think some of those who lack patience are overlooking that fact that Asheron's Call is still here after all this time. Take the game downtime(s) to do the dishes that you have been neglecting, or the laundry, spend time with your woman, go out to eat, rent a movie, etc. Just take a little break and let Turbine get things situated for us to resume our gameplay. It may be a little inconvenient, but let's make the best of it. Let Turbine do what they need to do and let's be patient = )
    ~ Masahiro Akio ~
    [ Leafcull ]

Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    I think some of those who lack patience are overlooking that fact that Asheron's Call is still here after all this time. Take the game downtime(s) to do the dishes that you have been neglecting, or the laundry, spend time with your woman, go out to eat, rent a movie, etc. Just take a little break and let Turbine get things situated for us to resume our gameplay. It may be a little inconvenient, but let's make the best of it. Let Turbine do what they need to do and let's be patient = )
    Cheers Silver!

sliver tell me the last time turbine did something that dint require a hot fix or downtime

WB Games Community Manager Frelorn's Avatar

Here is the latest update folks:
    We are still experiencing networking issues at the new datacenter. All hands are engaged and are activity working the issue. Therefore, we will be pushing the planned uptime until 1:00am.

That's direct from the email I just got. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our users. We are hopeful that the issues will be resolved and we can get things back up and running as soon as possible.
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo - WB Games Community Manager

A computer once beat me at spelling, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frelorn View Post
    Here is the latest update folks:
    We are still experiencing networking issues at the new datacenter. All hands are engaged and are activity working the issue. Therefore, we will be pushing the planned uptime until 1:00am.

That's direct from the email I just got. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our users. We are hopeful that the issues will be resolved and we can get things back up and running as soon as possible.
    Thank you for the update.
    Logan Conrad -MT- 232nd Level Combat Archer
    Kal'Aaron -MT- 211th Level Deadeye
    Margrin -MT- 169th Level Combat Archer
    Shadow of Logan -MT- 180th Level Combat Archer
    The Nameless Ones
    Villas of Bows
    Worth
    AC Community Wiki => AC's Best Resource!
    Decal & Plugin Support

Yea, thanks Frelorn

ok u guys u cought them the extended downtime is so the envoys can play there going around taking 1 item off ur house hooks and changing ur armor lvl by 6 just to mess with ur heads... and there also sneaking the cups into the mana forge chest that we all get just to get us not mad but more like confused.... u cought them ...

ouch. the downtime does suck, i'm home from work and i got the flu, i was looking forward to playing some AC. That said, i guess complaining on the forums isnt very productive. At least we are getting regular updates, even if they are usually bad news lol. Good luck with the move i hope i get to play some AC today!

PS. To all the people who were complaining about pings and moving the datacenter back the west coast or whatever....at least u arent playing from australia so maybe count your blessings that you are actually in the same country as the servers!
    Bring back the old Darktide.
    Ban macroing forever.

24 is on tonight and I dvr'd the Devil's vs Ranger's game so I am gtg until tomorrow night. Hope they are running by then.

Writs for FP salvage are fine by me, add a 4 use key to the vendor as well imo.

Quote Originally Posted by darknexus View Post
    im sorry i cant be supportive anymore turbine is going have to show me something. after 7 yrs of crap support turbine has lost my support.this is the only company that makes funcom support look good
    Well, if you can't be supportive, than why do you even play the game???

The rest of you complainers out there?? Your starting to resemble World of Warcraft players...

Quote Originally Posted by darknexus View Post
    sliver tell me the last time turbine did something that dint require a hot fix or downtime
    I know it's frustrating, it is for me too. I love to play Asheron's Call! I'm just trying to shed some positive light on the situation, that's all. The servers will be up in good time = )
    ~ Masahiro Akio ~
    [ Leafcull ]

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast