Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Re: Still Unfound/Undiscovered Content

I can think of a couple hand-in interactions that I've added as well, that to my knowledge have not been discovered. But I don't blame anyone - it's seriously out of left field stuff which has, honestly, no bearing on anything.

Hmm . . . couple ... left field ... bearing ...

So we are looking for a couple in a field somewhere west (left field) of the coords 0,0 (no bearing)!

Off to hunt!

Last edited by Sibella; 01-05-2007 at 03:15 PM.
    But the mutants that I see
    Shine their beauty unto me
    I wish you could see them

Quote Originally Posted by Fzzt
    All the undiscovered secrets are in a tome on an altar unfortunately that altar is behind the ever-locked door in the Focus stone dungeon
    That room leads to Portal Space

The Skeleton Key will get ya in hehe.
    Gustaive the Steel
    Allegiance Website for the Knights of Fortune

TOK-715

"I didn't kill you. The fire did"

Quote Originally Posted by Sibella
    Hmm . . . couple ... left field ... bearing ...

So we are looking for a couple in a field somewhere west (left field) of the coords 0,0 (no bearing)!

Off to hunt!

Y'know, we're in Massachusetts. For all you know, left field could refer to something being near a green monster...

(not really)

Mosswarts!! I knew it!!
    But the mutants that I see
    Shine their beauty unto me
    I wish you could see them

Quote Originally Posted by Gustaive
    That room leads to Portal Space

The Skeleton Key will get ya in hehe.
    Has anyone used the Skeleton Key on it? LOL
    Ingame on Darktide as "An Explorer".

"I don't think it's a good idea to expose unsuspecting prisoners to Darktide's general chat." ~Severlin

what room is this?

its a door in the last room of the focusing stone quest dungeon. and if I recall correctly, its not locked, its a lever activated door with no lever. Using a dungeon viewer, there is nothing behind the door. its just a dead end hallway.
    Asheron's Call Community Wiki Administator - acpedia.org & asheron.wikia.com

Quote Originally Posted by An Adventurer
    its a door in the last room of the focusing stone quest dungeon. and if I recall correctly, its not locked, its a lever activated door with no lever. Using a dungeon viewer, there is nothing behind the door. its just a dead end hallway.
    Right. I think I recall from one of the dev chats in the past that it was for something planned in the future but that didn't pan out. I still like to think there's something 'hidden' behind it...gotta have some mysteries to ponder on.

You can enter that door in the focus stone dungeon (I did it just yesterday), it leads to a Lifestone near the Valley of Death.

The cooking thing is probably new beers obtained on the Dark Isle somehow. Remember that Ulgrim saying when the Dark Isle was put in game, he said there were new beers to be found there yet we never found them. My guess is that message was either an error, since it was taken out with the next update, or it was really true and the beers do exist. Since the only thing that drops on Dark Isle are the boss items, maybe the interaction involves making a beer out of one of those somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tegmentum
    The cooking thing is probably new beers obtained on the Dark Isle somehow. Remember that Ulgrim saying when the Dark Isle was put in game, he said there were new beers to be found there yet we never found them. My guess is that message was either an error, since it was taken out with the next update, or it was really true and the beers do exist. Since the only thing that drops on Dark Isle are the boss items, maybe the interaction involves making a beer out of one of those somehow.
    that would be very interesting to see. i have 1 toon that can get ti DI but unfortunately i have no cook to try anything from it

i just remembered that there should be 2 POI on DI .... an iceberg on the north end and i dont recsall the other ... perhps some of the new items may be gleemed from going there and killing whats there and seeing if anything unusual is found on the bodies

btw ... has any1 tried handing Ulgrim any of the DI trophie items?

I wonder what the odds are that the Devs are pulling your legs and sitting back and laughing cause many of you are going to go nuts and "pull out you hair" looking for those items, kinda like when a song is in your head and you can't remeber the name and you go crazy looking for it?

I can just see it now, in 2 weeks they come back and post "heh fooled you".
    -Rb

Registered User Thadda Al-Munik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Argenteus
    Y'know, we're in Massachusetts. For all you know, left field could refer to something being near a green monster...

(not really)
    Bastan Mahket, lol. When I visited Boston, I never heard the accent till then.

Anyway, by your left field comment, does that mean there is absolutely no way to find out, or is there a lore related/other hint anywhere to find these hand ins out? If not, would be cool to give some sort of hint somewhere to lead us eventually to those additions. Kind of a shame if your hard work goes unfound, you know?

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast