Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

War detection disabled in MiniPK

I will not be the poster child for exploits in AC1, and I'm pretty sure that MiniPK isn't (or soon will not be) the only war detection plugin functioning for AC1.

War detection will remain disabled until someone can prove that MiniPK isn't the only war detection plugin.

http://www.justicepvp.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5152

I, as a melee who fights alot of mages, can say that i dont mind about war detection, it helps very little and it's not such a huge deal as the whiny retards here make it look like
    130ish Swordsman - DT

good job Rim.

Re: War detection disabled in MiniPK

Originally posted by Rim
    I will not be the poster child for exploits in AC1, and I'm pretty sure that MiniPK isn't (or soon will not be) the only war detection plugin functioning for AC1.

War detection will remain disabled until someone can prove that MiniPK isn't the only war detection plugin.

http://www.justicepvp.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5152
    It isn't that it's the only war detection plugin, it's that other plugins will be made to compensate for war detection. So, there will be other plugins with some sort of war detection that will spring around.
    The lag is rediculous, upgrade your software.

umm rim

this was nice for the most part, but its kind of unfair now becasue I know of at least 2 other guilds that have guild only war detect. My guild right now has a team of people working on war detect and its almost ready for release...

Might as well turn it back on...

BloodTide has BLoodThirst 3

This again shows why we antis will always lose. Not that what you've done is wrong, just that Bloods or most PKs would have never done it, and the mentality that it's just a game has given them the upper hand since day 1.

Bob,
    On Friday, if Rica and Blood and not removed war detection then I'll add it back into MiniPK.

For the most part, we've all already lost on Darktide because its been left up to the players to police exploits that the producers should have been policing, so in order to compete, we all stoop to using whatever r33t exploit the kewl doOdz happen to be using at the time.

The lack of producer support has made us all into cheaters.

thats funny, some of the best pks dont use war detect lol (uds)

its not needed

Well, it does virtually nothing for your "PvP skills," but that doesn't change the fact that at certain times, it can be an advantage. Many people feel it is unfair if others have access to it and they do not.
    We're sorry, Asheron's Call is no longer in service. Please switch to our new service, Macro's Call: Grind of Destiny.

RIP DT
    November 1, 1999 - July 18, 2005
    One server can only take so much abuse.

sad how antis used to stand for honor and now they are just a bunch of cheaters. o.O's have ruined DT.

NP you are full of *****

You probably use 3/4's of the exploits in the game and come here whinning about war-detect. Go watch the fights at sanc some night and watch the pks scatter when a few anti's start shooting off a war at them. It is BS for you to think that minipk is the choice for war-detect and even more bs to think that no one else is using it.

Whoever said that UD's are not using war-detect you are more full of ***** then NP. I fought a whole fellow of them in Holt yesterday and as soon as one of us was casting on a new target they was heading for the hills. Didn't matter what was going on before. The one char was just standing there and so we switched targets then WOW the dude all of sudden wakes up and slides out of the way of 3 people casting on him that was previously casting on someone else.

Just a helpful fact for you dimwits. 4 clans wrote thier own war detect within a day of minipk disabling, 3 other clans wrote war-detect within the week. How many other clans do you think have written one that I haven't find out about. If it is no big deal to use then why is everyone whinning about it? If it is no big deal than why the h*** are you whinning about it.

Need a tissue? I'll send you a box?
    Want some cheese with that whine?

Please SHUT UP when the majority of the pk community stops using exploits Ill stop using things that counter your ability to cheat. Until then whine all the h*** you want. If Rim disables wardetect for he entire server, Ill do just like every other clan on the server is doing now and write my own. No big deal to me either. You are a Hypocrit if you come here whinning about wardetect but in the same hour hop in game and slide chug your way out of a fight you should have loss.
    Lashar (Archer)
    Memnoc (UA)
    Tom (Mage)

I am in UD i was fighting you (im isparian hunter)

I can assure you we dont use war detect, hell I dont even use decal

also its kind of obvious whos shooting at you if you dont suck, like when I am stickied on some one and a lightning bolt is landing behind me when so and so mage is casting I know who is on me. also rotating camera once and a while is your friend

Hey why doesnt someone write a program that hides your war packets.

so no one with r33t plugins will know you shooting wars at em?

bleh

turbine sucks

rim guess what? no one cares. Stop being an attention whore

Xijin,
    Thank for your input, but if you had read a little further down on these boards then you might have seen this post from two weeks ago, which is what started this whole issue.

http://forums.ac.turbinegames.com/sh...threadid=10400

In the future, I'll try to refrain from making posts on this board in fear that it may cause you further mental anguish.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast