- Monthly Kill tasks updated.
Quests of the Month:
- Asheron's Raiment
- The Dark Spiral
- Death Tail
Baishi Arena changes:
- Costs 4 MMDs to enter.
- Top tier creatures reside inside.
- Statues reward more luminance.
- New PK related vendors located outside the Baishi Arena.
- Aun Tahuirea's Golem Hunter quest for Magma Golem Exarchs (AKA Quest for Burning Coals) now has a 1 week quest timer.
Adjusted the value of the following items:
- Massive Mana Shard
- Pristine Mana Shard
- Heritage magic school robes
- Platinum & Mana Scarabs
- Major Item Tinkering Armature
- Moderate Item Tinkering Armature
- Minor Item Tinkering Armature
- Thorsten's Armor
- Many portal gems
- Aegis effect is now inactive while in peace mode.
- Healing Skill received a boost to success rate.
- Players can no longer use recall gems while in portal space.
- Using recall gems now has an animation attached.
- Missile/magic CB reduced 5%.
- Melee CB increased 5%.
- Melee AR reduced 5%.
- Aegis effect is 72% as effect for missile and melee in PvP ( 25% full reduction becomes 18%. Partial aegis of 10% would now be 7.2%).
- PvP mod for the Damage bonus of Elemental casters changed from 25% to 50%
- Healing can now be performed in-combat with less effectiveness (penalty), but without the loss of defenses.
So these are just some of the things we have in store for Asheron's Call in January! Please remember that along with everything listed here, there are new quests and exciting things going into the game for the January Event.